Programs for Veterans
Quality Training and Education Services provides the following four types of educational programs for veterans:
- One-On-One Tutoring - in all subjects at all levels
- Upward Mobility and Career Advancement Program.
- Computer Training Program (Microsoft Office tools, browsing the internet, Windows, Organizing files and folders, Typing, Email features)
- Resume writing program (Personal statement / resume writing / cover letter)
One-On-One Tutoring - in all subjects at all levels
Plus many more subjects. Please contact our center for further information.
Career Advancement Program
Introduction & Self-Assessment:
Writing a professional resume and cover letter:
Computer Training Program
This program introduces students to fundamental 'Computer Literacy' concepts. Students will learn to use the following:
- Windows on the PC-compatible computers.
- Microsoft Office: Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook.
- Navigating the internet / Web search.
- Keyboard Typing.
Resume Writing Program
- How to write a personal statement.
- How to generate a resume.
- How to generate a cover letter.